ECOSTAK Jacking Base Block Standard - 300 x 300 x 30mm
The ECOSTAK Base Block forms part of a high performance stackable jacking block system designed to easily and safely assist with the cribbing and levelling heavy equipment. The ECOSTAK stackable jacking system offers long-lasting performance with minimal maintenance, and are a much safer alternative to wood.
- 300 x 300 x 30mm base block
- Designed to be used at the base of a stack - use with ECOSTAK 70 Jacking Block (70mm) IP-72076 & ECOSTAK 130 Jacking Block (130mm) IP-72077
- Includes a 250 x 250 x 10mm insert used to level of the stack once built
- Stackable design allows you to build to the desired height using multiple blocks
- Light weight with rope handle for easy handling
- Offers protection against water, corrosion and splintering
- Made from extremely high quality, heavy duty HMW-PE (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
For more information or to purchase this product, call us on 01952 671403 or contact us via email.