400 x 400 x 50 Stackable Jacking Base Block
Use the Stackable Base Pad with its integrated non-slip rubber base as part of an innovative interlocking system designed to provide additional height where equipment might fall short of reach the pads. It offers long-lasting performance with minimal maintenance, and is a much safer alternative to using wood.
- 400 x 400 x 50 mm stackable base pad with recess
- 350 x 350 x 10 recess
- Non-slip rubber base for extra grip and stability
- Combine with Stackable Jacking Blocks IP-72084 and/or IP-72093
- Lightweight with integrated rope hands for ease of lifting and stacking
- Offers protection from water, corrosion and splintering
- Made from extremely high quality, heavy duty HMW-PE (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) and Polyrubber
For more information or to purchase this product, call us on 01952 671403 or contact us via email.