Delivery & Returns
We hope that our customers are happy with their purchase, however we understand that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item.
- Before returning any goods, please read our Terms & Conditions
- We must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date. We operate a strict 30 day returns policy.
Returns & Cancellations
All returns and cancellations must be approved by us first. We want to give you a hassle-free way to return your item(s), so we ask that you follow the below procedures to ensure that this is possible.
- Before returning your item(s), please contact us to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number. You can do this online through My Account or contact our team on +44 (0)1952 671403
- Orders can be cancelled up until the item(s) are despatched. You can manage your orders in My Account
- Returns made within 30 days of purchase will incur a 20% re-stocking fee
- Returns made after 30 days of purchase will be refused. We operate a strict 30 day returns policy.
- All item(s) must be returned in as-new condition (i.e not have been fitted) and in the original packaging
- Item(s) returned without a valid Returns Authorisation Number witll be refused
- It can usually take up to 7 working days to process the returned item(s) and issue a credit
Please return your item(s), along with a copy of your Returns Authorisation Number to:
We reserve all rights to refuse the returns of any products specially ordered for the customer. Our decision on warranty is final.
We're confident that our customers will be satisfied by the performance of the items we supply. However, we understand that items get damage or don't arrive with you in the same condition they left us! All products sold by Outriggerpads, a trading name of Independent Parts & Service Ltd are warranted by Outriggerpads, for use as per the component manufacturers original recommendations, against defect in workmanship or material defect under normal use for one year from the date of purchase, subject to exclusions.
- All warranty claims must be made in writing within 30 days of the failure
- Before returning your item(s), please contact us to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number by contacting our team on +44 (0)1952 671403
- If the item(s) is determined by us to be defective in material or workmanship, it will be subject to repair, replacement or refund in full or part, including return delivery costs
Our Premium and Caravan & Motorhome range come with a Lifetime Warranty. For further details, visit Lifetime Warranty
Should you have any questions regarding our parts Returns & Cancellation or Warranty procedures, please contact our customer service team on:
Tel: +44 (0)1952 671403
Fax: +44 (0)1952 677216
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm GMT